10/15/07

over the river and through the woods

I love my Grandmother (Ama Colleen) and everything in her house. I realized my taste in housewares, furniture, and decorating stems directly from a mixture of both of my Grandmothers. Time travel has been on my mind a lot lately, and I wish I could go back in time to my other grandmother's old house, where my Mom and all her siblings grew up- that house was lovely and I want to go back and take pictures of everything, just the way it was. The house is still there, but some one else lives there now. Maybe tomorrow, I will tour childhood homes in this town, there are at least 5 of them. I guess that is the closest I can get to time travel for now.



1 comment:

Claire said...

LOVE ama colleen!
who knew that as we got older we would find out how cool peggy and colleen really are!